Lake Central School Corporation
- Each individual has dignity and worth.
- Students are our number one priority.
- People are responsible for their actions.
- Excellence will only be achieved through continuous improvement.
- Everyone can learn.
- People learn in different ways and at different rates.
- Teachers are critically important in every student’s education.
- Education is a responsibility shared by students, staff, families and the entire community.
- School provides a foundation for a lifetime of learning.
- A positive school environment is essential for learning.
- Success builds self-confidence.
- Educated and involved citizens are necessary to sustain a democratic society.
The mission of the Lake Central School Corporation, as a family, community, and school partnership, is to ensure that each student becomes a selfdirected learner and a contributing responsible citizen through an instructional delivery system that engages students in achieving their personal best.